Tuesday, March 2, 2010

under construction.

As the title implies, this whole blog in general is under construction. I'm not sure I like these colors and what not, but I don't have a lot of time to fool with it at this moment seeing that it is 1.:38 and I have class at 2! So work with me here, and give me feedback (or not...since I don't have any followers except Kelli, but I don't think she actually reads this). 

My hope is to get back into this habit whether I have readers or not. I think blogging is a great way to get out feelings, share opinions, rant, share news, and really practice writing in general, and maybe even get a few readers along the way. As I always say, once a blogger, always a blogger... and truly I never say that. I also hope to perhaps more easily let my sister know what the heck I'm up to since she decided to move 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 feet away from me. 

But alas, I must now depart to class. 
Wish me luck. I have had a highly productive day thus far! 

2 comments: