Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've got nothin' good for a title.

Although I'm still stressed beyond belief, I'm trying to feel a little bit better about things. I ended up making A's on the only 2 midterms I had, which is great, but I still feel like there's so much more to be done. For example, I am knowingly receiving a zero on something that is due today because in my thinking of taking it one day at a time, I didn't realize how in depth it was going to be and so when I started to do it yesterday, there was absolutely no way I'd be able to complete it because I wasn't looking ahead at it. So "taking it one day at a time" definitely as some downfalls...and I'm trying not to stress over the particular downfall I'm in now.

On a totally separate note, I started my 3rd week of running today, which went extremely well. I'm glad I'm still sticking with it and enjoying it. I actually find myself wanting to run everyday, but I'm just going to stick with the 3 times a week thing. Haha!

Again, on a different note, I'm contemplating deactivating my account on Facebook. I have my reasons for wanting to do so, but would rather not want to discuss them on here. However, if I do, I will still be on here and quite possibly updating even more than I have before.

That's all I have for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment