Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2 of C25K!

WHOOOO! 

So Wes and I completed day 2. I have to say it was much, much, MUCH harder. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I didn't drink a lot of water today, I had only eaten once, and we ran around 5:30ish, so it was still daylight and the sun was beatin' down! However, I did finish it, as did Wes (but he got a blister! boo!)! When we got to the fourth run, I was already pretty tired and out of breath, which was a lot different from day 1 when I was doing well until the last two runs. But oh well! What matters is that we completed it and we're looking forward to Thursday!! Hopefully it'll be easier then. I'm cutting soda completely out of my diet. I drank some diet dr. pepper today, so I also put some of the blame on it. :) It's all about water, water, water...and juice! Haha! I'll update Thursdayyyyy!

Oh, and I'm already pretty sore today when I wasn't sore at all from Sunday. Maybe that means I'm gettin' some sexy muscular legs! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. ooooOOOOOOOOOOoooo.

    I worked out yesterday. Only my abs are feeling it. 100 "sit up things" on an exercise ball.

    I WANT TO LOOOOOOOOSE WEIGHT!!!!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wes is wanting to lose weight, too. that's why we're doing this. i'm just not good with actually working out. running is going to be a lot easier for us, i think.

    ReplyDelete