Monday, October 8, 2012

I think He is trying to tell me something.

After a long night of sleeplessness and frustration because my mind wouldn't "shut off," I woke up practically in tears at 5:15 after finally falling asleep somewhere after 4:00 am. I curse the alarm clock knowing that I have to be at school and two football games tonight, guaranteeing that i won't get home until 9:30 at the earliest. I get up anyway, and begin my quiet time to prepare for the day. This is today's verse:

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28-29

I know I am going to make it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment