Monday, October 8, 2012

Ending my day right.

Today was an absolutely great day. Over the weekend I revamped my expectations and procedures, so today I went over that with them and made sure they understood everything. They all took it well. I think they finally realize that passive, nice Ms. Waldrep is gone, and (semi) strict, mean Mrs. Mac has arrived. :) 

I didn't get to run due to an hour long faculty meeting after school and two junior high football games. I did get to see my parents tonight, though! They made an hour and a half drive just to come see my girls cheer. It seriously meant the world to me. My girls didn't hit their halftime routine for the first time since I started, but it wasn't a total loss. It was freezing and the grass was wet, so it wasn't a huge ordeal. 

After a major lack of sleep and an extremely long (but good) day, I am beat and am going to finally hit the sack. 

I am thankful to be laying my head down tonight with a little less stress and a more positive outlook on what I am doing tomorrow. 

1 comment: